Ever worried about the increase in dog napping or your dog getting lost or simply straying .I know I have that is why I decided to get Bailey microchipped, no bigger than a grain of rice it is injected into the back of the dogs neck there is no discomfort to your pet and is done in a couple of minutes by your vet.
There is the basic microchip that contains a unique id for your dog, this id goes on a nationwide database so if you and your pet are seperated the dog can simple be scanned, the id number looked up and you will be reunited with little stress to you or your pet.
For just a few pounds more Bio-Thermo is the first temperature sensing Microchip so as well as havinga id number your vet can also take the dogs temperature just by scanning the microchip, much more comfortable for your pet and much more pleasant for your vet too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment